It’s completely understandable if you want to take a close look at a dating site before deciding to spend your time and possibly cash on it.
Badoo already has 14 years as an online dating service provider. However, the team behind the Badoo platform gives its best to make the platform unique. They call it a social media network focused on dating.
Badoo is more suited for young people who are looking for one-night stands. If you are searching for something fun and casual, Badoo won’t leave you disappointed. It may not be the best pick for people looking for a serious relationship or the love of their lives.
Badoo dating site is advertised as a free dating platform. They live up to their promise. Browsing, search, and even limited messaging are completely free. Some restrictions apply. I’ll come back to it in the Pricing section.
Badoo offers customer support through an online help center. All users can contact the support team through guided feedback. Whether you have a general, technical, or billing-related question, you can use this service round the clock to get answers.
The site looks great, and finding like-minded people is straightforward. I can recommend Badoo as a platform young people can use to find and engage with people in no-strings-attached relationships.
The prevailing relationship format on Badoo is a casual sex relationship. Most users come to Badoo looking for no-strings-attached encounters.
Badoo dating site attracts over 200 million users from all over the world. Most users come from European countries and the United States. The gender proportion of users is slightly in favor of men – 40% of Badoo users are female, which leaves us with 60% of male users. Most of the users are late teens (22%) and young adults (33%). The average rating of the platform is 4.5 stars.
How Does the Service Work
Badoo is an international dating platform. Badoo quizzes and games started out on Facebook. In 2012, it broke off Facebook and became an independent dating platform. It was built to cater to the needs of younger people and most Badoo users come from Europe and the US.
If you are looking for casual sex encounters, it is a perfect place to start your search. You can browse through other users’ profiles, look at their pictures, and have a chat before you finally set out on a date.
Sign up Process
The two-step signup process takes under a minute to complete. You can either Sign up with your existing online account or answer a few questions and create a separate Badoo account.
If you choose to register with Badoo without linking any of your other online accounts, you will have to choose your gender and provide:
- Your first name
- Your birth date
- Email or mobile number
The site will take you to a new page where you will have to upload a picture. You can upload PNG or JPEG images or use your picture on Facebook, Instagram, and VKontakte. Bear in mind that Badoo has a team that verifies images. If you don’t provide an authentic photo of yourself, you risk getting locked out. To finalize the registration, you have to click on the link found in the email sent to you by Badoo.
Badoo enables users to apply different filters when searching for like-minded people. There are plenty of filters users can apply to refine the MILFTastic search results and find some to talk to and eventually go on a date with.